Thanks for checking out our Blog!
Over the few months we hope to add lots of fun stuff to this page. We'll be making our own mini TV shows from Disneyland to show you some of our favorite things there.
Brett's favorite ride is Space Mountain (see video on left)
Kyle's favorite ride is Star Wars (also see video on left)
We really love the Nemo ride too and we hope to get a video of it on here soon.
Friday, July 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!! THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY!!! I WANT TO PINCH THEIR CHEEKS!!!!! GO STAR TOURS!!! ROCK ON DUDE!!!!!
Excellent blog - cute kids!
And it makes me want to go to Disneyland!
Kate
Thanks!
It's actually really fun, the content on this page is driven entirely by Brett and Kyle. They tell me what they want added and I make it happen. Just the other day Brett mentioned to me that he wanted to add a video clip of a ride he had seen on the YouTube site (Disneyland Paris- Space Mountain), so we'll be adding that shortly too!
Post a Comment