skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Brett & Kyle's Commentary
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Langston's 1st Adventure to the Pumpkin Patch!
Hi! My name is Langston
Lickatoad
. Welcome to my adventures!
Today's adventure is The Pumpkin Patch. I got to ride the
ponies
at the corral and the
choo
choo
train. I got a picture on the horses.
They had the biggest pumpkins I've ever seen and I almost fell off the hay bale!
Stay tuned and now let's start the adventures!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our favorite links
Our Mom's blog
Mice Chat
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(2)
▼
October
(2)
Langston Loses his Blankie
Langston's 1st Adventure to the Pumpkin Patch!
►
2007
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(2)
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Expedition Everest at DisneyWorld
Space Mountain Ride
Space Mountain WDW (Lights On!)
Space Mountain Paris (Mission 2)
Star Tours
Nemo Submarine Ride Part 1 (Disneyland)
Nemo Submarine Ride Part 2 (Disneyland)
Matterhorn Mountain
No comments:
Post a Comment